Well, maybe not off.. but you can definitely sweat for a firmer one. Time to flush that cellulite away! It's been so hot lately... so why not sweat MORE?
So on Saturday, I wore these plastic shorts. Known in my dance experience as "trash bag shorts", they basically trap the heat of your body in them, inducing sweating tenfold. I didn't realize the health benefits of super sweating until my curiosity won over me after Saturday's class.
1. Detoxifying: Sweating helps to further remove toxins through the pores.
2. Greater Immunity: Causing your heart rate and body temperature raise, it simulates stress to the immune system, testing it, and thus making it stronger.
3. Clear Skin: Flushes the pores for cleaner, brighter, healthier skin!
4. PUMP IT! When you sweat, your heart is working harder. Cardiac muscle builds just like any other muscle.. the harder you work it, the stronger it becomes.
5. WORK IT! These literally get to work trashing those cals! Sweating means you're working harder. The harder you're working, the more calories you're burning. You can burn almost double the calories just by working harder.. I mean it when I say "KEEP THE ENERGY UP!"