So today I went romping around the city finding some nice scenic routes to take on our upcoming outdoor class! I am hoping to debut this class in August/September and am really excited to be coming up with brand new material and choreography for us to enjoy during the beautiful fall weather!
As promised, a smoothie using hemp seeds!
I love this smoothie post-workout. Bananas and oranges make a nice combination for muscle/tissue recovery with plenty of Vitamins A, C & E, in addition to a load of Potassium! The Greek Yogurt adds a good amount of protein & probiotics. Lastly, the hemp seeds round out and complete this mix by incorporating a solid amount of complete proteins so your body is able to absorb and use all nutrients most efficiently.
- about 1 Cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Medium Orange
-1 Medium Banana
-2 Tbsp Agave Nectar
-2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
- About 1 Cup Almond Milk (or Skim Milk)
How to LOVE it:
1) I cut the orange into 4's and then cut the fruit off of the skin to make the process faster.
2) I also used my coffee beans grinder to make the hemp seeds finer. If this is not feasible for you, I would add hemp seeds and blend/process alone prior to adding all other ingredients.
3) Combine all ingredients in a blender & ENJOY!
Stay posted for some exciting bodyLOGIC news & more information on upcoming classes to debut!
Happy FRIDAY! :)